Frequently Asked Questions
We provide answers to the most commonly asked questions about FullVisitor products.
There are serveral reasons why fullvisitor is a lot more affordable than other similar services:
- Bootstrapped company – The goal is to create high-quality, affordable products, not profits or growth at any cost to satisfy investors.
- Self-hosted only – Heavily reduced operational costs.
- Competing with free products – Platforms like Google Analytics are free to use. Many people would not even consider self-hosting if the monetary commitment was considerable.
- Educating business owners – By providing affordable, high quality self-hosted alternatives to popular services, more and more people might realize that self-hosting is one of the best ways to reduce costs and respect the ever-changing privacy laws.
You will still be able to use Full visitor, but you will no longer receive updates or be able to contact support anymore.
The updates/support period can be renewed at any time by emailing your intention and license code and support [at] fullvisitor.com.
By having paid updates, the sustainability and future development of the platform is assured.
Support can be provided via email, at email@example.com, while your support period is still valid.
Support will be provided for issues with installation and usage. It does not include any customization or custom new features.
You can also always request new features. If enough people request a specific feature it will be included in future versions.
The quickest way is to use the chat widget in the bottom right corner.
You can also send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
😊 I am happy to respond to any questions you might have, be them related to features, installation, privacy, pricing or licensing options
- Optimized tracking performance:
- Minimal server resource usage:
Payment is made by credit card (or safe debit), or by paypal
it is dependent which package you want:
pack starter: 1 User
pack business: 3 User
pack pro: 8 User
The minimum contract term is one year, however, payment can be made monthly.